John Molson Co-op Admissions
Applicants from CEGEP & University
You must have a minimum 3.00 GPA or a 28.00 CRC (30 for Accountancy and Finance) and at least 60 credits left in your program in order to qualify.
How do I apply to the Co-op program?
Please check Co-op box on your application to Concordia University.
If you are a transfer student from another part of the University, please check the Co-op box on your transfer application.
If you are already in John Molson, you may click here to apply. Applications are reviewed in September for the fall term and in January for the winter term. Click here to apply or go to the Institute for Co-operative Education (ICE) for more information.
How do I know what courses to register for and ensure the correct sequence?
90 Credit Program
Students are required to follow the correct sequence for their Core Comm Courses and their specific Major. The following steps will ensure you are registered for the correct courses.
NOTE: You will receive an official Course Sequence from the John Molson Co-op Administrative Assistant by email. In the interim, click on your specific major further below, to view examples of recommended course selection and sequence.
- You must register for any course deficiencies as identified in your letter of admission
- Example: BTM 200, MATH 208, MATH 209, ECON 201, ECON 203, ESL 202, 204, 205
- COMM core courses must be taken in the correct sequence
- Example: You must first complete COMM 205 and COMM 210 before all other COMM Courses
- MAJOR courses must also be taken in the correct sequence
NOTE: If you are starting in a Fall Semester, you will be able to register for both Fall and Winter courses. Summer courses will be only available in March of the following year.
To see examples, click on your Major:
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Business Technology Management
- Supply Chain Operations Management
Still have questions?
See our general Frequently Asked Questions
Administrative Assistant, John Molson Co-op programs
514-848-2424, ext. 4117