Business Technology Management
Business Technology Management (BTM) is the use of information technology to improve organizational performance and individual quality of work life. The BTM Co-op program puts emphasiso on teaching the student the ability to identify business tasks and their information needs. It also provides project management, interpersonal communication skills, and a solid knowledge of information technology that is necessary to propose effective information systems solutions to given business problems.
Business Technology Management Co-op career opportunities
- E-Commerce Specialist
- Help Desk Support
- Information System Consultant
- Project Management Coordinator
- Software Tester
- System Analyst
- Webmaster and Developer
Business Technology Management Co-op employers
- Air Canada
- Bell Canada
- Husa Princesa Hotel
The Business Technology Management Co-op advantage
- The opportunity to earn while you study to finance your studies.
- The opportunity to establish long-term relationships with your future employers the moment you enter the Co-op program.
- The opportunity to combine your final project with your Co-op job.
- The JMSB support in adapting to the new job environment.
- The opportunity to live and work in other parts of Canada and the world.
“I had the opportunity to have my second work term at the Husa Princesa Hotel, Madrid, Spain. I was able to apply my knowledge in the room, reservation, finance and accounting departments. I also had the opportunity to assist the general manager and get Spanish training."
Administrative Assistant, JMSB Co-op programs
Phone: 514-848-2424 ext. 4117
Academic Director - BTM
Phone: 514-848-2424 ext. 2968
Institute for Co-operative Education
Richard Melkonian, Coordinator
Phone: 514-848-2424 ext. 3944