Call for Papers: Play and Curriculum | Abstract due October 1, 2018
Play & Culture Studies is the official book series of The Association for the Study of Play (TASP) and is a peer reviewed international publication. The special topic of volume 15th is Play and Curriculum.
This 15th volume of the Play & Culture Studies series will accept research studies as well as empirical, theoretical, and position papers. TASP invites papers on the following topic:
· Play and curriculum across life span (early childhood, elementary, middle, secondary, adults, etc.)
· Play and curriculum across different disciplinary areas (language/literacy, math, science, social studies, physical education, music, art, etc.)
· Play and curriculum from multicultural and cross cultural perspectives
· Play and curriculum in and out of school
· Play pedagogy and curricular approaches
· Play and professional development/teacher education
Guidelines for Submission:
There is a two-step review process for the volume 15th of Play and Culture. If you like to submit a paper, first please send about 500 words abstract by October 1, 2018. Within four weeks you will hear from us whether your abstract is accepted. As the second step, potential authors will receive an invitation to submit the full paper. A completed manuscript must be submitted by January 30th, 2019. A completed manuscript should be typed, double-spaced, use 12 pt font, have one inch margins on all sides and should not exceed 7,000 words, including title page, references, tables, figures, and other materials. Style guidelines for the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.) should be followed. Electronic submission is required and may be sent as an email attachment to Editor, Dr. Myae Han (email@example.com). Please send any inquiries regarding the submission process and the volume to Myae Han.