Panel discussions will cover such topics as disinformation in public health, elections, online hate, ethics, AI governance, the United Nations and global cooperation.
The panel will address diverse and situated forms of communication and assertion expressed through bodies, communities and inter-generational contact.
The conference program includes over 70 presentations (in plenaries and panels) by scholars, students and independent researchers from 22 countries.
Bronwen Low will explore transnational youth identities and language practices, feelings of belonging and the role that recording programs can play in youth well-being.
A virtual screening of the film Memories of the Eichmann Trial and a discussion with the film director’s daughter Yael Perlov, and Liat Benhabib, the Visual Center director at Yad Vashem.
In this talk, Doris Santoro will address the shortcomings of thinking about teacher well-being in terms of satisfaction and will highlight the problematic assumptions embedded in the concept of burnout.
The conference will feature two plenary addresses, over 120 individual papers, panels, workshops, art installations and videos spread over the four days.
The Azrieli Institute of Israel Studies is proud to partner with the Jewish Public Library to offer the screening of the film Amen-Amen-Amen followed by a panel discussion.
What are the pitfalls to avoid on the path to leadership, especially during these most challenging times?
Join us for a conversation with Heather Igloliorte, Associate Professor in Art History and Eunice Bélidor, BFA 12, curator at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.
2021 Social Justice Theory Workshop
- Anca Gheaus (Central European University)
- Lisa Herzog (University of Groningen)
- Martin O’Neill (University of York)
- Julie Rose (Dartmouth College)
- Peter Dietsch (Université de Montréal)
- Pablo Gilabert (Concordia University)
- Amandine Catala (Université du Quebec à Montréal)
- Natalie Stoljar (McGill University)
- Louis-Philippe Hodgson (York University)
- Miriam Ronzoni (University of Manchester)
- Joseph Heath (University of Toronto)
- Adam Hosein (Northeastern University)
Concordia and the John Molson School of Business are proud to host the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada (ASAC) 2021 Conference on the Sir George Williams Campus from June 12 to 15, 2021.
Events by category
- All categories
Arts & culture
- Co-op, professional skills & job fairs
- Conferences & lectures
Health & wellness
Info sessions & orientation
Oral defences & examinations
Recreation, sports & fitness
- Workshops & seminars