Submit an event
Concordia University’s events calendar shares information about on- and off-campus Concordia events to Concordians, as well as to the general public.
Concordia’s faculty, staff and students may submit events for promotion in the calendar free of charge.
If you’d like your event to appear on the calendar:
- On-campus events must include a written Room Booking Confirmation from the Designated Space Administrator. Please refer to the Official Policy on Temporary use of University Space for more information (VPS-24).
- Off-campus events must be organized by an official Concordia group or unit (e.g., a department, recognized student association, etc.)
- At least five business days are required to process event listing requests. Ideally, submit your event two to three weeks in advance so it has time to be seen.
- If you're submitting an image with your event, please make sure it meets accessibility standards (no posters/images with text).
Concordia’s University Communications Services (UCS) manages the events calendar. To ensure that your event benefits from maximum visibility on the calendar, UCS:
- May edit events for length, spelling, language and clarity
- Can refuse to publicize events that omit appropriate or sufficient information (eg, a missing location, date or event description)
- Asks that you avoid acronyms whenever possible
If you have any questions about submitting your events to the calendar or require an update to an existing listing, please contact email@example.com.