Zhi Chen, PhD
Professor, Building, Civil, and Environmental Engineering
Dr. Zhi Chen received his PhD degree from the University of Regina, Canada and B.Eng. from the Dalian University of Technology, China. He worked at the University of Regina, the National Research Council Canada (NRC), and Oil & Gas industry before he joined Concordia University in 2004.
His research interests include Modeling of Pollutant’s Fate and Transport in the Environment, Risk Assessment, Air Pollution, and Environmental Application of Systems Analysis and Information Technology. Research results and the developed models have been applied to the pollution control planning, management of soil and groundwater contamination, and coastal environmental protection.
- CIVI 382 Water Supply and Wastewater Engineering
- CIVI 464 Environmental Impact Assessment
- CIVI 467 Air Pollution and Emission Control
- CIVI 6661 Environmental Impact Assessment
- CIVI 6671 Fate and Transport of Contaminants in the Environment