9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday
John Molson Undergraduate Forms and Procedures
Please be advised John Molson is available at the following number:
514-848-2424 ext. 2721.
Please leave a detailed message including your Student ID Number and a phone number or an email address where we can contact you. We will follow-up within 24 hours.
To request an exception to published academic regulations, please make an appointment with an Academic Advisor. Please visit Academic Advising Appointments.
- Student Request Form -Complete the form and send to your academic advisor
- Change of Concentration Form -Complete the form and send to Murielle.email@example.com
- Late Withdrawal Form - Complete the form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Readmission Application - Instructions on how to apply for readmission are available at: JMSB Readmission Guidelines
- Degree Transfer Information
- Transfer Credit Request Form - Please send in your properly completed form (incomplete documents will not be processed) to email@example.com.
John Molson students who wish to request that previous university level business courses be evaluated for Concordia course equivalency can access the John Molson Transfer Credit Request form and complete the second page online (or manually). Forward the form and copies of detailed course outlines/syllabi to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: Only courses that are part of the business program curriculum will be reviewed for specific Concordia course equivalency. Courses that you have taken outside of a business program may be used to fulfill the elective requirement of your program, if deemed appropriate. These credits will remain on your Concordia Student Record as general (GENL A).
John Molson Undergraduate Student Affairs Office
514-848-2424, ext. 2721
Academic advising for current John Molson students only
Current John Molson students should contact their program-specific Academic Advisor. See Academic Advising for contact information.
For current John Molson Certificate students only
John Molson admissions information