Skip to main content

Contact us

John Molson Undergraduate Student Affairs Office

General Information

Phone: 514-848-2424, ext. 2721


John Molson Admission Information

General questions:

General questions for international students:

Transfers from Concordia programs to John Molson: See Internal Degree Transfer to John Molson

Academic Advising for Current John Molson Students:

Current John Molson students should contact their program specific Academic Advisor. For contact information please see John Molson Academic Advising



We are located in room MB 4.201 on the fourth floor of the Molson (MB) building. Access by bus, metro (Guy-Concordia) and taxi.

Related offices

Back to top

© Concordia University