Birks Student Service Centre requests

How to make a request


Using your student email account, log in to Office 365 and then follow the instructions for the type of request you wish to make, as indicated below.

In person

Our team is available to assist you in person (without an appointment) Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in room LB-185.


Reach us at 514-848-2424, ext. 2668, Monday to Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Or, email us at

Type of request


Room LB-185
J.W. McConnell Building
1400 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W.

Reach us

Tel: 514-848-2424, ext. 2668
Fax: 514-848-4507

Hours of operation

In person service:
Monday to Friday
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.

By phone:
Monday to Thursday
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Back to top

© Concordia University