Supplemental examinations

What you can do if you fail a course

If you received a failing grade in a course, you may be able to write a supplemental examination. This page explains when you may apply for a supplemental exam and how to do it.

Be sure to review all the university regulations concerning supplemental examinations in the undergraduate calendar.

Back to top

© Concordia University