|The Exams Office will be closed while the University is closed.
As a result of ongoing COVID-19 situation, Concordia's campuses are physically closed. The Exams Office is still operational; you can reach staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Examinations are an important part of university life. Review this section carefully and you'll successfully navigate your way through this academic rite of passage.
Writing your exams
- 13 essential tips for exam success
- How to beat exam stress
- The 7 secrets to acing an exam
- Superb study spots
- Midterm momentum: better, faster, stronger...
- Learn how to study like a pro
- Your mentor tip at exam time: know the rules!
- Your guide to Concordia’s exam rules and regulations
- Eating well: advice for students from an expert
- To nap or not to nap? Sleep tips for Concordians
Where to find us
Student Success Centre's exam workshops & resources
Approximately 1,200 exams
are scheduled for each fall and winter term