Skip to main content

Requesting official transcripts

An official transcript is a complete academic record bearing the University seal and signature of the Registrar.

Your process for requesting official transcripts depends on whether you are a current or former student. Please note that requests cannot be made by email.

Current students

Current students must use the online request form, accessible in your Student Centre. See instructions for requesting official transcripts. (Mobile | Laptop)

You will be able to select your preferred method of delivery. Please see the table below for cost and delivery details.

If you encounter any issues while completing your transcript request online, try disabling your browser’s pop-up blockers and/or use a different browser. (Firefox | Chrome)


Alumni who attended after 1980 can request official transcripts online.

If it has been more than a year since you last accessed your Student Centre, you will need to re-activate your Netname before submitting your request. Even if you remember your Netname and password, you will not be able to log in until you re-activate it.

Reactivating your Netname

  • To reactivate your Netname, call 514-848-2424 ext. 7613, or email
  • As of January 2015, all 7-digit student ID numbers were changed to 8 digits. As such, former students must add the number 2 to the start of their original student ID number (ex. 21234567) when submitting requests.

See instructions for accessing your Student Centre. (Mobile | Laptop)

Please see the table below for cost and delivery details.

Alumni who attended before 1980 must complete a PDF request form and submit it by fax to 514-848-2837, or in person, at the Birks Student Service Centre.

Please see the table below for cost and delivery details.

Transcript delivery methods, costs and processing times

  • All transcript requests destined for institutions outside Quebec are sent by mail. 
  • Concordia can only send transcripts electronically via the Bureau de Coopération Interuniversitaire to universities and certain institutions within Quebec. 
  • You may request transcripts to be sent to you by mail, courier or you may pick them up in person.
  • Official transcripts are never sent by email.

You may request up to two copies of your official transcript per sealed envelope. Please note that most institutions consider documents unofficial if the sealed envelope has been opened.

Method of delivery Cost Processing time
Regular mail
(no tracking)

$14.00 per sealed envelope, payable by credit

3-5 business days; allow up to two weeks for delivery depending on destination


All fees are in addition to the $14.00 base transcript request fee.

  • Quebec and Ontario: $10
  • Rest of Canada: $20
  • USA: $25
  • All other international destinations: $60

Delivery times are in addition to 3-5 business days processing by Concordia.

  • Quebec and Ontario: 1 business day 
  • Rest of Canada: 2 business days
  • USA: 2-3 days Western and Eastern
  • Europe: 4 days
  • All other destinations: 4-5 days
Pickup at FB 900 (1250 Guy St.)
Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

$14.00 per sealed envelope payable by credit

Pickup available within 3-5 business days; transcripts will be held for up to six months after the request is made.

Electronic delivery via Bureau de Coopération Interuniversitaire (BCI), available only to universities and select organizations within Quebec

$14.00 per transcript payable by credit

Within 3 business days

Please note that delivery times cannot be guaranteed, and prices are subject to change. Concordia cannot be held responsible for postal delays or losses.

You can view the status of your official transcript request(s) on the same page where you made your request.

If you need someone to pick up your official transcript on your behalf, you must fill out and sign an authorization form identifying them. They will be asked to present the printed form at the reception desk at FB 900, along with a valid photo ID. The PDF form is below.

If you wish to request an official transcript on someone else’s behalf, you must submit the request along with a printed authorization form, filled out and signed by the transcript-holder.

Official transcripts for World Education Services (WES) are sent electronically.

When submitting your request select the regular mail method of delivery and:

  1. list WES as the recipient and include their mailing address; and
  2. indicate your 7-digit WES reference number in the ‘Notes and Attachments’ field.

Institution codes for sending transcripts within the Bureau de Coopération Interuniversitaire (BCI)

When submitting a request to send a transcript to a Quebec institution through BCI, use the institutional code (listed below) for the intended recipient when completing your request.

BISH Bishop's University
ENAP École Nationale d’Administration Publique
ETS École de Technologie Supérieure
HEC HEC Montréal
INRS Institut National de la Recherche Scientifique
Laval Université de Laval
McGill McGill University
Poly École Polytechnique
Teluq Télé-Université
UdeM Université de Montréal
UdeS Université de Sherbrooke
UQ Université du Québec
UQAC Université du Québec à Chicoutimi
UQAM Université du Québec à Montréal
UQAR Université du Québec à Rimouski
UQAT Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue
UQO Université du Québec en Outaouais
UQTR Université du Québec à Trois Rivières
OCPA       Ordre des comptables professionnels
agréés du Québec
OIQ Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
OIIQ Ordre des Infirmières et
des Infirmières du Québec

Send an email to if you require assistance.

How to view and print your Unofficial Transcript/Student Record

For step-by-step instructions on how you can view/print your Unofficial Transcript/Student Record please see:

  • How to view and print an unofficial transcript (Mobile | Laptop)

If you require an Unofficial Transcript/Student Record with the Office of the Registrar stamp, it can be obtained at the Birks Student Service Centre for a $5.80 fee.

Degree Verification Requests, Continuing Education transcripts

Transcripts department

Contact us:

Tel: 514-848-2424, ext. 2630*
*Monday to Friday between 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 to 4 p.m.
Fax: 514-848-2837

In person inquiries:
Birks Student Service Centre

LB 185

Transcript pick-up only:
Enrolment Services
FB 900 (9th floor)
1250 Guy
Montreal, Quebec

By mail:
Concordia University
Transcripts Department, FB 900
1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. West
Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8

Back to top

© Concordia University