John Molson Course Registration


In order to ensure that you successfully complete all program requirements, we highly recommend that you use the Program Planning Worksheets to map out your course selections for the next several terms, keeping in mind that certain basic prerequisite courses must be completed before other more advanced courses.

Contact your John Molson academic advisor for advice related to your university program and your course selections each term.

Taking courses at other educational institutions

John Molson students are permitted to take courses at other educational institutions for credit toward their program of study if they have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.70 in their program of study, and subject to the following:

  • Students can transfer a maximum of 15 credits into their program.
  • At least 50% of the credits required for a specific Major or Minor must be completed at Concordia University.
  • The course COMM 315 (Business Law and Ethics) should not be taken at an institution outside the province of Quebec, due to the nature of this course.
Back to top

© Concordia University