John Molson Readmission Guidelines
Readmission is offered for the fall term only (i.e. September). The application deadline is June 29, 2022. Admission is not available for either the winter or summer session.
Readmission is not an automatic process and may be restricted or denied.
How to Apply for Readmission to John Molson
- Download the John Molson Readmission Application and fill it out. Please upload all additional information with the readmission application.
- Save it as a new PDF file.
- Complete the LASSI assessment if you have not done so within the last two years. The John Molson School number is 81614, the user name is ncwx and the password is gw4y.
- Once you have your LASSI results, also save them as a PDF file.
- Go to your portal in the Student Service Center. On the right hand side, there is a link to “upload a document”. Click on the link.
- You will need to choose a document to upload. Please select “JMSB – Readmission Application”. Follow the instructions to upload the documents – both the application and your LASSI results.
There is no need to submit a paper copy of your application. We will notify you when we have made a decision, over the summer months.
Assessed: May Not Register Without Special Permission
Students who receive this assessment may apply for immediate readmission if there were extenuating circumstances that led to their poor academic standing (illness, death in the family, etc.) or apply for automatic readmission after one year. Supporting documentation (doctor's note, death certificate, etc.) must be submitted with the application with an updated unofficial transcript. Students will be informed, in writing, of all necessary steps to apply for readmission.
Assessed: May Not Re-register
Students who receive this assessment must wait out at least two years before applying for readmission.
It is possible in specific situations to reduce the period of dismissal to less than two years, particularly when the student is within 12 credits of completion of the program’s requirements. Students in this situation must meet with an Academic Advisor. At this appointment, it will be determined if the period of dismissal from the program can be reduced.
The deadline to apply for readmission is the last working day of June each year (i.e. June 29th for this year).