Skip to main content

Given the unexpected changes to the end of the winter 2020 term due to the COVID-19 crisis, the annual assessment of academic standing for undergraduate students usually performed by the Office of the Registrar each spring will, exceptionally, not take place this year. For more information, please visit the Exams and Grading section of the COVID FAQ page.

Want to be readmitted at Concordia? Here's what to do:

If it's If you are an undergraduate student wishing to return to Concordia after having been on failed standing, you will need to follow the steps outlined in the Readmission requirements video.

Former graduate students who wish to be readmitted must contact the School of Graduate Studies.

UNSS courses

Some students may be required to take one or both UNSS classes as part of their readmission probation process. UNSS 200 and 201 are classes that will give you the tools necessary to help you enhance your performance in your studies including help with time management, career planning, dealing with stress, study skills and more, and help you find resources available to you to ensure you thrive at Concordia.

Note that while the annual assessment of academic standing for undergraduate student whill not take place this year, UNSS courses will still be running during the 2020-2021 academic year for students who are at risk of academic probation.



Arts and Science
Student Academic Services

Loyola Campus, room AD 202
514-848-2424, ext. 2104

Engineering & Computer Science
Student Academic Services

SGW Campus, room EV-002.1 05
514-848-2424, ext. 3055

Fine Arts
Student Academic Services

SGW Campus, room EV 2.705
514-848-2424, ext. 4612

John Molson School of Business
Undergraduate Student Affairs Office

SGW Campus, room MB 4.201
514-848-2424, ext. 2721

Independent Students
Birks Student Service Centre

SGW Campus, room LB 185
514-848-2424, ext. 2668

Back to top Back to top

© Concordia University