Major in Economics
The major in Economics requires the completion of 24 credits (8 courses). These include four required courses (12 credits) and 12 additional 400-level elective credits offered by the Department.
+ 12 additional credits chosen from:
- All Business courses are 3 credits in length.
- All BComm students are required to declare a Major.
- Students can declare a business double major in the BComm program, replacing any previously declared business minor. The John Molson School of Business may impose quotas on some majors.
- The information above is strictly for the 90-credit program.
- To review the course requirements for your year of entry in the program please refer to the course calendar or degree worksheet for that year.