Advising, forms & support
The Department of Economics is offering a mix of in-person, blended, and online classes (ECON) this year. View our course listings for 2023-24.
Newly admitted students: please visit our Getting started page for information about your next steps.
Current students, please use the link below to see the advising time slots:
Students must prepare their questions prior to meeting with an advisor, and be mindful that the advising appointment may only last a few minutes, so as to give all students who signed up for that advising session a chance to meet with the advisor. Please check or confirm if the time is still available before coming in.
Please contact Melissa Faisal, Undergraduate Program Assistant, for the following:
- If you wish to late withdraw a course, late add a course, or ask for a refund for a course, please fill out the Late Registration and Withdrawal Form.
- If you would like to submit a Student Request Form and all supporting documents.
- If you wish to apply for the Honours program in Economics.
- If you wish to add a Minor in Economics or in Analytical Economics.
- For questions regarding course registration, change of concentration and other administrative or policy questions.
Please read the instructions on the forms carefully before submitting your request. Kindly include your full name and student ID in every communication with the Department of Economics. You should receive a response within two business days.
Undergraduate Program Assistant
514-848-2424, ext. 3903
Undergraduate Program Director
514-848-2424, ext. 3907
Please consult these resources if you are a new graduate student:
- Our 'Getting started' page;
- This page for more information about understanding your offer of admission;
- Our Graduate registration guidelines; and
- This page for more registration tips.
Graduate Program Assistant
514-848-2424, ext. 3901
You may also book an appointment with the Graduate Program Director:
Graduate Program Director
No in-person appointments are offered at this time. To book a phone or teleconference Zoom appointment with Dr. Sigouin, please go to http://econgpd.as.me and indicate your phone number or write ‘Zoom’, and he will contact you to confirm the date and time of your appointment. Please download the free Zoom app on your phone or computer before your appointment.