Full-time tenure-track and tenured positions: Tenure-track position in Economics of health and aging
The Department of Economics thanks all applicants to the position of Assistant Professor, Economics of health and aging. The posting is now closed, and the selection process is ongoing.
Extended-Term Appointment in Economic Policy
There are no extended-term appointment positions open at the moment.
Limited term appointment positions
There are no limited term appointment positions open at the moment.
Part-time teaching positions
Courses available for part-time faculty are posted on the following dates:
- February 1
- May 1
- October 1
Deadlines to apply:
- February 15
- May 15
- October 15
To view and/or apply for part-time faculty positions please log onto FRIS (Faculty Resource Information System) at fris.concordia.ca. A list of available courses for Economics is also posted outside H 1150.
University staff opportunities
- FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FACILITIES PLANNER – ARCHITECT (C4701)
- DEPARTMENT OF BUILDING, CIVIL & ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING ASSISTANT TO THE CHAIR (P2702B)
- OFFICE OF THE PROVOST AND VICE-PRESIDENT ACADEMIC SENIOR BUDGET ANALYST (P1803)
- PROCUREMENT SERVICES SENIOR BUYER, IT (C1887)
- INSTRUCTIONAL AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (IITS) SENIOR NETWORK SECURITY ANALYST (P1988)
- OFFICE OF THE PROVOST OFFICE ASSISTANT (P1951)
- ENROLMENT SERVICES ADMISSIONS INFORMATION OFFICER (P4528A)
- STUDENT SUCCESS CENTRE CAREER COUNSELOR (C1803)