Find forms, course outlines, contacts and more to help you maximize your student experience in the Department of Economics.
Are you looking for course advising or support?
- New undergraduate students
- Current undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- ECON instructors' office hours, Fall 2020
Are you looking for funding information or job/internship opportunities?
Are you looking to get involved in the Department of Economics?
- Undergraduate students: Economics Student Society
- Graduate students: Economics Graduate Students' Association
Are you looking to get involved in other initiatives at Concordia?
- To find volunteering, work, internship, athletic and other opportunities, visit Concordia's Beyond the Classroom section.
Many services are available to support you throughout your studies at Concordia University.
- Birks Student Service Centre: student ID, tuition payment and refunds, institutional forms
- Career and Planning Services: information, workshops, and events about career preparation
- Faculty of Arts and Science's Student Academic Services: advising on your program, registration, exchange opportunities, academic difficulties, and degree audit
- Health & wellness services: counselling and development, health services (including medical clinic and testing), and wellness support
- International Student Office: comprehensive support for international students, including visa and permits, health insurance information, and workshops.
- Student Success Centre: learning support, new student services, student advocacy and mentoring, FutureReady skill development program, and career counselling.
Concordia student notices
April 16, 2021
April 16, 2021