Find forms, course outlines, contacts and more to help you maximize your student experience in the Department of Economics.
Are you looking for course advising or support?
Are you looking for funding information?
Are you looking to get involved in the Department of Economics?
- Undergraduate students: Economics Student Society
- Graduate students: Economics Graduate Students' Association
Are you looking to get involved in other initiatives at Concordia?
- To find volunteering, work, internship, athletic and other opportunities, visit Concordia's Beyond the Classroom section.
Many services are available to support you throughout your studies at Concordia University.
- Birks Student Service Centre: student ID, tuition payment and refunds, institutional forms
- Career and Placement Services: information, workshops, and events about career preparation
- Faculty of Arts and Science's Student Academic Services: advising on your program, registration, exchange opportunities, academic difficulties, and degree audit
- Health & wellness services: counselling and development, health services (including medical clinic and testing), and wellness support
- International Student Office: comprehensive support for international students, including visa and permits, health insurance information, and workshops.
- Student Success Centre: learning support, new student services, student advocacy and mentoring, FutureReady skill development program, and career counselling.
March 2, 2020
Thesis defence, March 24: Ehsan Fazel
January 29, 2020
Economics congratulates Dominic Porporino, BA '88, on his success