Lost & found
The Concordia University Security Department provides a service for articles that are lost or found, according to University policy, VPS-20.
Where to inquire about lost items
Found articles are collected at all of our security desk locations listed below and then stored at H-118 (SGW campus) or SP-170 (Loyola Campus) for a longer period. If you have lost an item and would like to inquire about it's status, you may present yourself to the building of which the item was lost. It is possible that you may be redirected to the H-118 or SP-170 for more information.
Sir George Williams Campus
- Hall Building: Room H 118
- John Molson School of Business: Room GM 199-10
- McConnell Building: Room LB 121
- Visual Arts Building: Room VA 111
- Faubourg Tower: Room FB 099
- Engineering, Computer Science and Visual Arts Integrated Complex: Room EV 1.402
- Grey Nuns Residence: GN D 104
- Administration Building: Room AD 220
- Science Complex: Rooms SP 144