Concordia is a proud partner of the Sans oui, c'est non! campaign.
The SARC space and drop-in are closed but we are continuing to provide some services remotely and will be responding to emails.
- SARC counseling services are available virtually or over the phone for those that already have an appointment booked. Please email email@example.com if this is your situation.
- For new clients who would like to make an appointment for the future please email Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concordia students, staff or faculty who have immediate concerns about sexual violence and/or require information or support over the phone or email please contact email@example.com or call 514-848-2424 extension 3353.
- For inquiries about the mandatory training, or to set up a virtual or in person workshop for the future, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SARC will not be providing accompaniment services at this time.
- If you need urgent assistance during this time please contact campus security at 514-848-3717 or call 911.
- For 24/7 support you can call the Montreal Sexual Assault Crisis Line: 514-933-9007
- Please continue to check the Concordia website and COVID 19 FAQ page for updated information.
CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-JUDGMENTAL SUPPORT
We offer support services to Concordia students, staff and faculty who have been affected by sexual violence.
Through education and raising awareness we are committed to preventing sexual violence on campus and beyond.