Undergraduate Advising

Do you have questions about your Honours, Major or Minor in Philosophy program? Unsure which courses you still need to take? Want to make sure you are on the right track?

The Undergraduate Program Director Dr. Ulf Hlobil is available for academic advising appointments via Zoom or in-person, Fridays, 1 to 2:30 p.m.

Book a 10 to 15 minute appointment.

You can also consult the tabs below for more advice on the undergraduate experience in Philosophy, as well as resources useful to incoming and current students.

Back to top

© Concordia University