DONATING FROM THE U.K.
If you live in the United Kingdom, donations to Concordia University can be made via the Chapel & York UK Foundation. Donations can be made several ways.
- Visit chapel-yorkukfoundation.org/donate
- Under Suggest a recipient, select ‘Concordia University’ from the Fund-Holder Name menu.
Donations made payable to ‘Chapel & York UK Foundation’ can be sent to:
Chapel & York UK Foundation, Unit 12, Ladycross Business Park
Hollow Lane, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6JD, United Kingdom
Please indicate the donation should be allocated to ‘Concordia University’ in the accompanying cover letter.
Increase your donation through Gift Aid
Gift Aid allows U.K. charities to claim back the basic rate tax already paid by donors on their gifts. This means that the Chapel & York UK Foundation can claim back from the government, on your behalf, 25p for every £1 donated, boosting the value of your donation to your chosen fund by 25%.
Are you eligible?
To qualify, you must be a U.K. taxpayer who has paid income or capital gains tax equal to the tax that will be claimed on your donation. You are a U.K. taxpayer if:
- tax is taken from your wages at source (i.e., PAYE);
- you fill out a self‐assessment form;
- you have any taxable savings (for example, in a building society), a pension plan, or investment income;
- you have paid capital gains tax or expect to pay it in the near future.
How it works
If a donation is eligible for Gift Aid, Chapel & York will submit and process a claim to HMRC and grant the reclaimed tax to your charity of choice along with your donation.
To reclaim the tax on your donation, you must complete the Gift Aid declaration.
- If you make an online donation, the system will allow you to complete a digital Gift Aid declaration.
- If you make a donation via other methods, you will need to send in a declaration by email or post.
- Download the Gift Aid Declaration form.
Bequests and planned gifts
Bequests and other planned gifts may be made directly to Concordia.
To make a planned gift to Concordia University, please contact:
Silvia Ugolini, Principal Director, Planned Giving
Phone: 001-514-848-2424, ext. 8945
For donation via wire transfer or donations of stock or personal property and all other questions, please contact:
Dominic Law, Senior Director of Advancement Services
Phone: 001-514-848-2424, ext. 5890