Upon graduation, all holders of degrees, diplomas and certificates from Concordia become members of the alumni association for life. A person who has completed at least 30 credits and has not been enrolled in courses for at least one year is considered a non-graduate with full alumni privileges.
Concordia University Alumni Association
The Concordia University Alumni Association (CUAA) serves the more than 245,000 alumni of Concordia University and its founding institutions, Sir George Williams University and Loyola College.
The CUAA works with the Alumni Engagement team to bring all graduates many perks and programs, including:
- many on- and off-campus benefits and services;
- career programs;
- great networking opportunities at local and chapter reunions and events;
- complimentary subscription to the Concordia University Magazine.
The CUAA also supports Concordia students by:
- quarterly funding of student projects;
- annual awarding of the CUAA Fine Arts Prize.
- Foster a lifetime connection through meaningful professional, academic and social opportunities for alumni, the university and the community
- Spark active participation of current and future alumni to strengthen Concordia’s reputation and outreach worldwide
- Partner with the university and its supporters to create lasting positive change