Connecting with one or more alumni mentors can help you overcome this challenging time and ensure you don’t have to endure it alone.
1. Sign up and sync your Concordia Alumni Connect profile with your LinkedIn profile.
2. Log in to your Concordia ALumni Connect account
3. Select the ‘Find a Mentor or Mentee’ menu item.
4. Select ‘Find a Mentor’
4. Click on ‘Search Now in the ‘Seeking a Mentor’ section’
4. Start browsing – by keywords, by mentor services offered, by graduation year, by industry, etc.
5. Send requests to three to four mentors
6. Wait for confirmation and begin a conversation with your mentor(s)
While you wait to connect, watch “Setting up for Success: Why you Need a Mentor”
IN THIS VIDEO: Insight to the different mentoring options; Tips on how to get started; Practical guidance to make mentoring work for you.
Activate the Connection Request section in your profile to describe what you need support with, for example “Finding a job in the marketing industry.”
You can also add details about yourself (course, graduation year, and industry) to make your request easily searchable by alumni that would like to help.
Need help? Contact us at email@example.com
© Concordia University