Student requests & forms

All Student requests must be submitted via Office 365 forms.

Student requests are submitted when students wish to deal with exceptions to academic regulations or related matters. For information concerning your program of study or if you are a newly admitted student, please contact your program advisor listed in your Student Service Centre. 

Students outside the Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science should contact their faculty of study: Faculty of Arts and ScienceFaculty of Fine Arts, or John Molson School of Business.

For any other questions you may have, please use this link: Other*

**Please note that some Student Requests will require that students login to Concordia Office 365. Instructions can be found on Office 365 Education - students.


If for any reason you are unable to submit the webform through Concordia Office 365, you may submit the following fillable .pdf GCS Student Request to

Please include your full name, student ID#, and your program of study.


Back to top

© Concordia University