Newly admitted students
Congratulations and welcome to the Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science!
Here are the steps that you need to follow to be ready for your first day of class:
1. Accept your offer of admission
Review your letter of admission and verify that the information is correct. Follow the instructions to confirm that you will enter the Gina Cody School of Computer Science and Engineering.
2. Check your program sequence
All programs at the Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science have a pre-determined sequence of courses to follow. Information is available at Course sequences.
3. Review class schedule
- To find out the time and location of the courses, check the course schedules.
- Make sure you come up with alternate course choices, just in case the ones you have chosen are full.
Be sure to take a look at the Undergraduate Calendar as well.
4. Register for courses
Please note that you are responsible for your registration.
- Register for courses online. You can also find this link on the Student Hub's My CU Account page.
- If you need more complete instructions at this stage, please refer to the Undergraduate Registration Instructions
5. Check your tuition
- Check your tuition and fees online. You can also find this link on the Student Hub's My CU Account page.
- You will be billed according to the courses you added to your file. Verify the deadline as the University will not send you any reminder.
Registration problems? Please contact the Registration Helpline by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 514.848.2424, ext. 3055