Access to rooms in the EV building is granted using our card access system. Your Department Administrator can make changes for rooms that belong to the department.
To request physical access to a room in EV with the card access system installed, you should contact your Department Administrator.
If you do not have your card yet, please see the security office on the ground floor. Once you have your card you can contact your Department Administrator for room access privileges.
- Academic Information Technology Services (AITS)
- Approved calculators
- GCS Capstone Meeting and Study Rooms
- Card access
- Course support
- Data Storage
- Electronic Assignment Submission
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) Facility: Speed
- IT Policies
- Online Request Forms
- Plotting & Capstone
- Remote Access to GCS Public Lab Computers
- User managed servers
- User managed desktops or laptops
- Wired network requests
- GCS Service Centre
- AITS Staff
- Singularity in the GCS Environment