Offer help: Connection Request
With this #CUconnect feature, you can offer help to alumni, students and recent grads search in a list and offer support as needed.
1. On your CU Connect homepage, find the search tab called Connection Request.
2. Here you can search for students and other alumni that have requested help. You can search by Industry they are interested in, graduation year or course. You can also input any word on the open text bar.
3. Click on someone’s name to see their Connection Request, and then Offer to help.
4. They will receive a message and get in touch with you through the platform to start connecting.
5. This feature also allows you to ask for help, by filling in the Connection Request on your personal profile.
Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org