*Please do not send an email directly to the Assistants as we have a triage system in place to help us answer you more effectively. It takes about 2 minutes to fill in. Click on the above Undergraduate Help button to get to the form.
**SEE THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR BCEE TIPS**
Ex. Course sequences by program, course specific infomation & other.
*A Virtual Meet & Greet with the BCEE Chair, Directors and staff will also take place on March 17 and April 21, 2021, from 10-11am. More details to come soon.
Welcome to Concordia!
*Our next Orientation Session will be in Fall 2021 - date to be announced.
To do upon arrival:
- Review your Offer of Admission email carefully.
- Read your Advising and Registration email (which you will receive after confirming your offer of admission) carefully.
- Explore the Welcome Guide for New Concordians thoroughly.
- Click on the upper right box on this page for newly admitted students for more information. It contains academic advising sessions which you can attend. Quick link.
Interested in our prestigious programs?
Our Undergraduate Virtual Open Houses are a great place to start!
You will discover what is like to be a Civil or a Building Engineering Student, and the role that engineers have in shifting our world. We have an exciting learning community!
Our next Open House will be in October 2021.
Specific Course Information
To fulfill the requirements of the General Education Elective or General Electives, students may choose from the three approved lists found in section 71.110 of the current Undergraduate Calendar. These include Social Sciences, Humanities and Other Complementary Studies.
Students in the Extended Credit Program (ECP) or the Mature Entry Program (MEP) (see §14.2.3) or any other students who have been assigned credits in Humanities and Social Sciences must select those credits from Social Sciences and Humanities only. Those credits cannot be chosen from the list of Other Complementary Studies.
This is a one-credit project course set up to meet the special needs of certain students lacking one credit or less for graduation. It is a technical elective. Registration into this course requires the written permission from Students Academic Services (SAS) of the Gina Cody School. Find out more.
- Student Academic Services
- Undergraduate resources
- Graduate resources
- Course registration
- Changes to registration
- Readmission to the Gina Cody School
- Expectation of originality
- Academic standing
- Winter 2020 Additional Information
- Undergraduate resources