John Molson MBA Case Competition Committee
The John Molson MBA Case Competition Committee (MBA CCC) is dedicated to supporting MBA students in enhancing their business acumen and management skills through invaluable case competition experiences. Led by faculty advisor Tim Field, our committee provides guidance on external case competitions, organizes mentorship and coaching programs and handles all logistical arrangements for MBA students participating in case competitions across Canada and internationally.
The JMSB MBACCC offers:
- Case cracking and presentation boot camps (Beginning of Fall and Winter semesters)
- Sponsor supported Internal case competition (Fall semester)
- MBA 659: Strategies in Action (Case Competition), 3-credit course in Fall term.
- MBA 690: Live Case Experience, 3-credit course in Summer term.
- MBA 656: Case Competition Organizing Committee (MBACCC), 3-credit course in Fall-Winter term.
- Coaching and mentorship for students competing in external case competitions.
- Opportunity to present to and network with top industry professionals.
- Financial support for students representing JMSB in external case competitions.