An exciting feature of any university education is the contact students make with individuals from around the world. However, nothing compares to actually discovering the world for yourself!

Concordia International student mobility programs

Options for students from abroad

Study exchanges 

This program allows students from one of Concordia's partner universities to study in the Faculty of Arts & Science. These universities have exchange agreements with Concordia, which allows students to study at Concordia while continuing to pay their normal tuition.

Visiting international fee-paying student

International students who would like to take courses in the Faculty of Arts & Science may be admitted as a Visiting International Fee-Paying student (VIFP). As a VIFP, you are responsible for paying Concordia tuition fees.

Transfer students

Transfer students are accepted to the university based on their previous academic history. Students transferring from accredited institutions will receive transfer credits, when possible, that will count toward the degree. Specific course transfer may be possible if they are required for the program of study. Transfer credit determination, however, is only evaluated after an admission application has been submitted to the university. Specification of transfer credits may require a department assessment after an offer of admission has been given.

Residency requirement rules require that a minimum of 45 credits, these normally being the last 45 credits, and at least 50% of your program be completed at Concordia University. The four year (120 credits) Early Childhood and Elementary Education (ECEE) and the Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL) program require that a student completes at least 60 credits at Concordia University.

For more information, please visit the Office of the Registrar.

Contact us

For faculty-specific information regarding exchanges, visiting & transfer status:

Shoshana Kalfon, Academic Counsellor
(514) 848-2424, ext. 4016


Related links

For general information regarding exchanges, visit:

Concordia International

Concordia Student Exchange Program (CSEP)

Back to top

© Concordia University