Graduate Research Scholarship Application Prep
Concordia graduate students in research programs have access to a broad array of scholarship opportunities from external funding agencies to further support their research goals.
Every summer and Fall, the Graduate Awards Office, in collaboration with GradProSkills, offers a workshop series on how to prepare a strong application to a government research funding agency.
The federal and provincial government funding agencies covered in the workshops include:
- Social sciences and humanities: SSHRC and FRQSC
- Natural sciences and engineering: NSERC and FRQNT
- Health: CIHR and FRQS
- These workshop are intended for students in research-based graduate programs, who are preparing a Fall scholarship application to a federal or provincial government research agency.
- In addition to current graduate students, most of these workshops are also open to applicants looking to support future graduate studies at Concordia.
- Events & services
- Graduate Seminar in University Teaching
- MITACS Training
- Grad Chat
- Meet & Write
- Graduate Leadership Development Program
- Versatile PhD Subscription
- Thesis Boost Writing Retreat
- 3MT & MT180
- Graduate Research Scholarship Application Prep
- Postdoctoral Career Conference
- Acfas Journées de la relève en recherche