A one-hour weekly drop-in meeting to help Concordia's graduate students break the isolation while working from home.
GradProSkills, in collaboration with Services for New Students and Campus Wellness, will host these weekly drop-in sessions for graduate students to meet their peers.
Participants will chat about their grad life challenges while at home, learn about insightful resources to support their needs, and connect with like-minded people.
Weekly Grad Chat sessions will happen on Mondays from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm. The meetings will start on September 28, 2020 and finish on December 14, 2020.
You can drop-in to one or many sessions and are not obliged to participate in the entire hour.
- Events & services
- Ambassador Program
- Grad Chat
- Grad School Base Camp
- Leadership Essentials Series
- Peer Support Writing Group
- Post Doc Day
- Survival Skills for Scientists & Engineers
- Thesis Boost: 3-day writing retreat
- 3MT & MT180
- Versatile PhD Subscription
- Acfas Journées de la relève en recherche