A one-hour weekly drop-in meeting to help Concordia's graduate students break the isolation while working from home.
GradProSkills, in collaboration with Services for New Students and Campus Wellness, will host these weekly drop-in sessions for graduate students to meet their peers.
Participants will chat about their grad life challenges while at home, learn about insightful resources to support their needs, and connect with like-minded people.
Our Winter 2021 Grad Chat sessions will happen on Fridays from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm.
You can drop-in to one or many sessions and are not obliged to participate in the entire hour.
- Events & services
- Ambassador Program
- Grad Chat
- Code Together
- Grad School Base Camp
- Leadership Essentials Series
- Meet & Write
- Postdoctoral Career Conference
- Survival Skills for Scientists & Engineers
- Thesis Boost: 3-day writing retreat
- 3MT & MT180
- Versatile PhD Subscription
- Acfas Journées de la relève en recherche