News related to the CZEBS
More CZEBS News:
- Featuring Dr. Hachem-Vermette in a news article “Disaster-proofing sustainable neighbourhoods requires thorough long-term planning, new Concordia study shows” - October 3, 2023, link.
- Concordia’s Bruno Lee looks to retrofit the future of real estate - September 5, 2023, link.
- Gina Cody School Capstone team places third in the Solar Decathlon building design competition - June 22, 2023, link.
Related news and articles:
- Montreal researchers develop web-based tool to monitor COVID-19 risk in buildings, a Montreal CTV News article featuring Dr. Leon Wang's work, May 7, 2022.
- Concordia COVID-19 mapping tool shows transmission high in Montreal offices and schools, a Montreal CityNews article of Dr. Leon Wang's research, May 6, 2022.
- Solar windows, shingles and cladding? The building itself is now the solar panel. A CBS News article by Emily Chung on June 2, 2021
- How Varennes Library achieves net-zero energy, and its lessons for future city building In addition to being a marvel of energy-efficient design, the Concordia-led initiative is on track to achieve its net-zero energy target by 2021. 2019.5
- ‘The highest honour’: 2 Concordians join the Canadian Academy of Engineering -- The CAE inducts researchers Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Radu Zmeureanu, June 27, 2017
- Solar powered bus shelter proposal unveiled at Loyola: IDEAS-BE and CZEBS exhibit a winning student design and talk about plans to build it on campus, June 15, 2017
For more Concordia news and information related to CZEBS, click here .