Curriculum is a broad term that can apply to the components of a course, and can extend to the entirety of a program. Good curriculum planning ensures students benefit from a coherent learning experience that fosters their academic, professional and personal development.
At the center of curriculum are instructional objectives and learning outcomes. A well-designed curriculum ensures that the content, activities and assessments align with these objectives and outcomes.
Curriculum Developers at Concordia University’s Centre for Teaching and Learning can support individual instructors, departments, or faculties with a range of curriculum needs.
Whether you wish to:
- Develop a new program within your department;
- Redesign an existing program;
- Conduct an environmental analysis to identify innovative curriculum models, comparator programs, market data, discipline trends, etc.;
- Meet program accreditation requirements;
- Explore where inclusive practice and future skills can be integrated;
- Examine the student experience across a program;
- Conduct a curriculum review;
- Or have other related curriculum-related needs…
We invite you to contact our Curriculum Development team at the Centre for Teaching and Learning for an initial consultation.