Skip to main content

Current student resources

General resources

Undergraduate resources

To monitor progress in your undergraduate program, see Program progress checklists. Visit our Academic Advising page to find answers to Frequently Asked Questions or to make an appointment with an Academic Advisor.

Undergraduate Program Office Schedules: In-person meetings, Zoom drop-in sessions, and academic advising meetings

Due to the ever-changing covid-19 situation, please monitor your email and the website for any changes. for advising and guidance for registration and elective groups for general inquiries for any application or form submission

Amanda and Karen’s NON-ADVISING zoom drop-in schedule:

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 10:30-11:30am

Thursday: 2:30-3:30pm

Meeting ID: 631 554 2554 Passcode: PSYC

Join Zoom Meeting

Tuesdays: 2:30-3:30pm

The office will be open to students from 10:00am-1:00pm and then from 2:00-4:00pm


If you need to speak to our new full-time Academic Advisor, Kim Archer, please either make an appointment or attend one of her Zoom drop-in sessions. 

Drop-in advising with Kim Archer: Mondays 10:00 - 11:30 am & 2:00 - 3:30 pm and Thursdays 12:00 - 1:30pm

Full Advising Appointments:

Forms for changing program/concentration

Note: Until further notice, the Department is not accepting applications from current Concordia students wishing to enroll in the Minor in Psychology program. 

Student request forms

Forms related to undergraduate research

Other undergraduate resources

Graduate resources

Psychology Association links

  • Ordre des Psychologues du Québec (OPQ)
  • Canadian Psychological Association (CPA)
  • American Psychological Association (APA)


If you do not find what you are looking for, one of the members of our administrative support team will be happy to help you.

Back to top

© Concordia University