Skip to main content

Studying in Quebec

Quebec regulations that affect tuition

All Concordia students, and all university students in Quebec, must register at least once with the Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur (MES).

We can help you with the following tasks, because they affect the tuition you will pay at Concordia: 

  • Register or obtain a permanent code: all Concordia students must have one, given to them by the MES. 
  • Qualify for Quebec tuition rates: Only certain students pay Quebec tuition rates. Your qualifcation for this depends on you satisfying MES guidelines.  

It's important that you read these sections and follow the guidelines provided so you can benefit from one, or both, of these conditions for studying in Quebec.

Back to top

© Concordia University