Skip to main content

Tax receipts

Find your tuition, funding and student employee tax receipts issued at the end of February for the previous taxation year.

Access your tax receipts

Tuition tax receipts

You can access your tuition tax receipts online for the previous taxation year as of the end of February by logging into the Student Hub, going to My CU Account and selecting the 'Financial' category.

Concordia University can only provide Canadian federal (T2202A) and provincial (RL-8) tax receipts.

  • Tax receipts will only be issued for eligible amounts that have been paid. 
  • If you have an outstanding balance from the taxation year, your receipt will not include the unpaid amount.
  • Once you have paid your outstanding balance, if the amount affects your tax receipt, the information will be recalculated bi–weekly.
  • If you are filing taxes in the US, you can use the information on the T2202A, along with Concordia’s EIN (Employer Identification Number) 98-1422233.

You may need an updated tax receipt if you made a tuition payment after Concordia issued your tax receipt for that year at the end of February. Student Accounts recalculates your eligible tax receipt amount regularly to capture payments you made after that date.

Questions about your tuition tax receipt? Email

Tax receipts for scholarships and bursaries

Your tax receipts for scholarships and bursaries normally arrive by mail at your home address by the end of February.

Make sure you keep your address up-to-date in your Student Centre.

If you have reason to believe your tax receipt went to the wrong address, please email

Employment income tax slips

If you were employed by Concordia in the previous year, you can download your employee income tax slip by logging into Carrefour (faculty and staff intranet), going to My CU Account and selecting the 'Personal.'

Questions? Visit the payroll page on Carrefour or contact Human Resources via a service request form

© Concordia University