Tuition & funding
All-inclusive tuition fees
Our fees are all-inclusive and cover all you will need during your graduate business education with us:
- All textbooks and course materials (readings also available online)
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments on class days
- Business Opportunities and Cultural Immersion in Indigenous communities over 4 semesters
- 24/7 key card access to dedicated facilities: EMBA study rooms, computer lab and participant kitchen
- Deluxe EMBA briefcase
- All costs related to the Healthy Executive, including PERFORM Centre membership
- All costs related to the LEAD Coaching module including individual coaching by trained certified professional coaches
- All social functions (e.g., cocktails, outings, etc.)
- Special administrative support
All-inclusive tuition fees are $37,500 per year for two years.
This program is considered under Professional Development for companies.
Fees can be paid in three ways:
- Up front, in a single payment
- In two equal instalments of $37,500 at the start of each academic year
- In monthly payments over each academic year (September to April)
Entrance Support Program
- International applicants will benefit from a 10% discount, on first year fees ($3750), if applications are received before March 31, 2023
- Canadian applicants will benefit from a 10% discount, on first year fees ($3750), if applications are received before May 31, 2023
Tax credits for tuition
Students who are self-sponsored (i.e. pay their own tuition) may be able to take advantage of the tax-deductible status of the tuition fees. We encourage you to consult your accountant to get more information about this opportunity.
RBC Royal Bank is offering eligible John Molson Executive MBA students* access to a preferred loan arrangement and free financial advising. For additional information, including contact details for designated RBC representatives, please see the RBC Graduate Business Studies summary.
* Credit approval by RBC does not guarantee acceptance into the John Molson EMBA, nor does acceptance to the John Molson EMBA guarantee or imply qualification for financing.