Skip to main content

Student requests & forms

Prerequisite Waiver Form
If you want to take a course with prerequisites, you will need to show that you have already completed the prerequisite course by completing the form and following the instructions indicated.

Independent Student Request Form
The Independent Student Request Committee reviews exceptions to academic regulations, or related matters.  Submit the form and supporting documentation directly to the Independent Student Request Committee as noted on the form.

Back to top Back to top

© Concordia University