ISO Advisors availability
Do you need help from one of our advisors? Get your questions ready and join us for an ISO Virtual Drop-in on Zoom!
ISO Virtual Drop-In
Virtual drop-in sessions last two hours. Students get ten minutes each to chat one-on-one with an advisor. Select one of the rooms below and you’ll enter a virtual waiting room. An advisor will let you in when it’s your turn. It’s exactly like dropping by the ISO, but virtually.
A few reminders:
- Log in to either room.
- Your Zoom name should match your Concordia Student Hub name. Please send a private message to the advisor upon entry with your Concordia student ID number.
- Please be patient and stay in the meeting room once you have entered it. If you leave the waiting room, you may not be able to get back in.
- If the room is full or locked, try returning in a few minutes.
Upcoming holidays (virtual drop-in cancelled):
- Friday, June 24, 2022
- Friday, July 1, 2022
Monday to Friday - 10am to 12pm
The ISO's Virtual Drop-in sessions are recorded for safety issues.
Inappropriate behaviour or incidents will be reported to authorities.
If there is no inappropriate behaviour or incident, the recordings will be destroyed.
Appointment with an ISO advisor
If the Virtual drop-in hours do not work with your schedule, you can book a virtual appointment with an ISO advisor in the afternoon!
Simply select the advisor you wish to meet, a date and time when the advisor is available and get your questions ready!
If you wish to request a letter (fee receipt or proof of health insurance), please do not book and appointment with an ISO advisor. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly prepare the document for you.
If you no longer need your appointment, please cancel it in order for another student to meet with an ISO advisor.
ISO Operating Hours
The International Students Office operates from:
- Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (close daily for lunch from 12 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.)
- Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (until August 12, 2022 - inclusive).