eTAs and TRVs

Foreign nationals who wish to enter Canada require either a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Check with the Canadian authorities in your country to find out the requirements (

Note that a TRV or an eTA will be processed at the same time as your initial Study Permit application.

Back to top

© Concordia University