How to meet with your ISO advisor
Each international student has been assigned their very own ISO advisor. Your ISO advisor will assist you with all ISO-related matters from getting settled to understanding your health insurance plan to applying for or renewing your study-related immigration documents.
Who's your advisor? If your Concordia University student ID#:
- ends with 0 or 1, your advisor is Anna Nigoghosian
- ends with 2 or 3, your advisor is Brenda Brisson
- ends with 4 or 5, your advisor is Daniel Giglio
- ends with 6 or 7, your advisor is Farooq Shaikh
- ends with 8 or 9, your advisor is Tatiana Gomez
For example, if your Concordia University student ID# is 87654321, then your advisor is Anna; if your Concordia University ID# is 12345678, your advisor is Tatiana Gomez; and so on.
You can meet with your ISO advisor:
- In-person drop-ins (GM 330) Monday to Friday.
- Virtual drop-in sessions (via Zoom) Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Online appointment (via Teams) Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Select your ISO advisor below to find out their availability.
If you are a prospective student and do not have a Concordia University student ID#, please feel free to join any Virtual drop-in session since you have not yet been assigned an ISO advisor.
ISO operating hours
The ISO is open Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm