Task Force on Sexual Misconduct and Sexual Violence
The mandate of the Task Force was to consult the Concordia University community about issues and concerns with processes, procedures and policies related to sexual misconduct and sexual violence and the personal and professional boundaries in sexual and romantic relationships between and among faculty, staff and students and to develop recommendations and establish priorities for the university based on these consultations.
Please click on the meeting date for details
All Concordia undergraduate and graduate students, faculty and staff were invited to share their contributions in community-wide conversations that took place at the end of March and in April 2018 on the Sir George Williams campus.
Additional consultation were held in May 2018, on the Loyola campus.
The conversations were facilitated by Dr. Rosemary Reilly, associate professor in Concordia's Department of Applied Human Sciences and by graduate students from the Human Systems Intervention program.
For undergraduate and graduate students
For faculty and staff
For undergraduate students
For graduate students
The Task Force reached out to designated stakeholders groups consisting of Concordia students, faculty and staff to provide additional stakeholder feedback.
Our survey officially closed on May 2, 2018. The Task Force thanks all 1600 members of the Concordia community who participated. Your input will inform our discussions.
- Applied Human Sciences
- Art Education
- Art History
- Building, Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Concordia Institute for Information Systems Engineering
- Chemical and Materials Engineering
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science & Software Engineering
- Creative Arts Therapy
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Geography and Urban Planning
- JMSB Faculty and Staff session
- Math and Statistics
- Mechanical, Industrial and Aerospace Engineering
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Studio Arts
- Theological Studies
- Heather Adams-Robinette, Director, Vice-President, Research and Graduate Studies Sector
- Richard Bernier, Faculty and Instructional Affairs Coordinator, Faculty of Arts and Science
- Theresa Bianco, Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, Faculty of Arts and Science
- Fabienne Cyrius, Part-time Professor, John Molson School of Business
- Madeleine Féquière, Corporate Credit Chief, Domtar (External member)
- Massoumeh Hashemi, MA, Film Studies, Faculty of Fine Arts
- Vahid Khorasani Ghassab, PhD, Information and Systems Engineering, Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Undergraduate student, BA, English, Faculty of Arts and Science
- Sharon Yonan Renold, BA, Journalism, Faculty of Arts and Science
- Lisa Ostiguy, Deputy Provost (Chair)
- Nadia Hardy, Vice-Provost, Faculty Relations (Vice-Chair)
- Melodie Sullivan, Senior Legal Counsel (Vice-Chair)
Task Force support staff
- Barbara Henchey, Director, Office of the Dean, John Molson School of Business (Task Force Report Writer)
- Enza De Cubellis, Director, University Secretariat (Task Force Coordinator)
- James Roach, Senior Communications Advisor, University Communications Services (Task Force Communications Advisor)