New full-time faculty
Paperwork and financial support
Access information on work permits, income tax, Social Insurance Numbers, Health Insurance and Canadian Permanent Residency in the Working at Concordia section.
Office of the Provost
The Immigration Specialist handles full-time faculty immigration-related matters:
514-848-2424, ext. 4830
- See the Work permits page
- See the Canadian permanent residency page
Faculty profile: fill out your web page
As a full- or part-time faculty member, you have full control over your faculty profile on Concordia.ca. You can manage your faculty profile with the link provided here, or via Carrefour's My CU Account page.
Get help updating your profile on our help page on Carrefour.
Get to know Montreal
Montreal has a superb transit system, featuring subways and buses, which make it an easy place to live and work:
- English Montreal School Board
- Commission scolaire de Montréal
- Lester B. Pearson School Board – West Island
- Quebec Association of Independent Schools
Around Concordia and life in Montreal
Discover Concordia's neighbourhoods. Explore Montreal.
- Quartier Concordia (public site)
- Life in Montreal (public site)
Not sure whether you are eligible for a benefit or expense as a new faculty member at Concordia? Contact your Faculty: