CUJAH Paper Callout for Vol XIX
Want to get published?
The Concordia Undergraduate Journal of Art History is a peer edited journal looking to celebrate the talent of Fine Arts students. We are looking for essays written for Art History of Fine Arts courses for our 19th Volume!
Submission Deadline: January 28th, before 11:59 pm
- VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure to anonymize your paper before submitting. Meaning removing your name from the title page AND from your essay’s file name. CUJAH judges all essays anonymously.
- All files must be submitted in PDF format.
- You will be asked to submit a short biography (50-100 words), which will not be made available to the jury. The grade received, professor’s name and course number are all required to be filled out as well.
- Essays should be a minimum of 1200 words in length. There is no maximum, but those with longer essays should be aware that we will have to edit your essay more thoroughly.
- Essays must be written for an Art History or Fine Arts class.
- Essays can be written for current or past Art History/Fine Arts classes, so long as they have not been submitted to the Journal before.
- Students can submit a maximum of two (2) papers to be considered. However, we will only publish a maximum of one (1) essay per student.
- Essays will be selected based on content, style, research, and thesis strength, while taking into account grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Essays with stronger documentation and research will take precedence over others.
- We welcome submissions in English and French.
- Please submit your papers to firstname.lastname@example.org