· The Greatest Wait: experimental virtual reality film, Sundance New Frontier Story Lab Fellowship and Arab Foundation for Arts and Culture Cinema Grant.
· Your father was born 100 years old and so was the Nakba: Short experimental film, 7', HotDocs Film Festival, Rencontres Internationales du Documentaire de Montréal, Lebanese Film Festival, Cinema Days Palestine (Best Short Narrative Award), Melbourne International Film Festival, Glasgow International Short Film Festival, Ann Arbor Film Festival (Barbara Aronofsky Latham Award for an Emerging Experimental Video Artist), Blackstar Film Festival.
· Expo 67 Brouillements numériques: This project is mobilizing experiments in augmented reality (AR) as a way of exploring Montréal's Expo 67 islands through archives and geo-localized walks on the original site. This two-year project received funding from FRQSC recherche-creation in the amount of $55,000 from 2017–2019.
· “The Two Live of Polar Life/La vie polaire at Expo 67,” in Arctic Cinemas and the Documentary Ethos, eds. Lilya Kaganovsky, Scott MacKenzie and Anna Westersthal Stenport (Bloomington: University of Indiana Press, 2019).
· “From Expanded to Intimate Cinemas in Canadian Experimental Film/Video,” in The Oxford Handbook to Canadian Cinema, eds. William Straw and Janine Marchessault (Oxford University Press, 2019).
· Currently developing a feature-length documentary about a family of four unique musical prodigies (“A Family in Music”), and a 7-part documentary series of an isolated community at risk of disappearing (“Memories of Entry Island").
· 2016-2018, Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Insight Development Grant, “Publicizing the Canadian Internet”, $71,929, Primary Investigator (Dr. Light, Co-applicant, Dr. Rajabiun, collaborator)
· SSHRC Partnership Engage Grant, “Mamabase-Insu^tv: Participatory community media for civic engagement and memory preservation,” Principal Investigator, $24,916 CAD.
· Office of The Vice-President, Research and Graduate Studies Individual Seed Program, “More Than Data and Algorithms: The Place of the Human in Smart Climate Adaptation,” Principal Investigator, Concordia University, $7,000 CAD.
· Les Enseignistes de Montréal (2018). A web documentary on the histories of signmakers and signmaking in Montréal. Co-director: Dayna McLeod. Screenings: NDG Off the Wall / Hors Les Murs 2019 (Montreal; Audience Silver Award), Lost River Film Festival 2018 (San Marcos TX), Sign Expo Canada 2018, Association Typographique Internationale 2017 (UQAM).
· LOVE LEADERS (16mm and 35mm to digital, 2018). Short experimental film exploring the aesthetics of film leaders. Screenings: Engauge Experimental Film Festival (Seattle WA, 2018), New Experimental Works (ATA/OtherCinema, San Francisco, 2018), Orphan Film Symposium (Museum of the Moving Image, NYC, 2018).
· Untitled/Film Farm Alfabet (16mm ns, 2009). 'Film Farm: 25 Years of the Independent Imaging Retreat' (TIFF Reference Library, Toronto, June/July 2019), VISIONS (Lumiere, Montreal, 2018).