· Canada Park, 8’, 2020, short experimental film, commissioned by the British Council and VideoJam, premiered at the Manchester College of Music with a live score by Nabiha Iqbal. The film will be screened in the Fall at the Blackstar Film Festival, Art of the Real at the Lincoln Center in New York City and the 24th Internationale Kurzfilmtage Winterthur.
· The Greatest Wait, 15’, prototype completed, work-in-progress, experimental VR experience, supported by the Sundance New Frontier Story Lab, Arab Foundation for Arts and Culture, Doha Film Institute, in partnership with Tribeca Film Institute, the Venice Biennale and the International Documentary Festival in Amsterdam (IDFA) DocLab.
· Expo 67 Brouillements numériques: This project is mobilizing experiments in augmented reality (AR) as a way of exploring Montréal's Expo 67 islands through archives and geo-localized walks on the original site. This two-year project received funding from FRQSC recherche-creation in the amount of $55,000 from 2017–2019.
· Currently developing a feature-length documentary about a family of four unique musical prodigies (“A Family in Music”), and a 7-part documentary series of an isolated community at risk of disappearing (“Memories of Entry Island").
· 2016-2018, Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Insight Development Grant, “Publicizing the Canadian Internet”, $71,929, Primary Investigator (Dr. Light, Co-applicant, Dr. Rajabiun, collaborator)
· Les Enseignistes de Montréal (2018). A web documentary on the histories of signmakers and signmaking in Montréal. Co-director: Dayna McLeod. Screenings: NDG Off the Wall / Hors Les Murs 2019 (Montreal; Audience Silver Award), Lost River Film Festival 2018 (San Marcos TX), Sign Expo Canada 2018, Association Typographique Internationale 2017 (UQAM).
· LOVE LEADERS (16mm and 35mm to digital, 2018). Short experimental film exploring the aesthetics of film leaders. Screenings: Engauge Experimental Film Festival (Seattle WA, 2018), New Experimental Works (ATA/OtherCinema, San Francisco, 2018), Orphan Film Symposium (Museum of the Moving Image, NYC, 2018).
· Untitled/Film Farm Alfabet (16mm ns, 2009). 'Film Farm: 25 Years of the Independent Imaging Retreat' (TIFF Reference Library, Toronto, June/July 2019), VISIONS (Lumiere, Montreal, 2018).