No events for the day
Try out the Cano mug reuse program and enjoy a free coffee from Faro Café this week.
SHIFT's monthly Lunch & Learn events are opportunities to engage more with social transformation and all of the amazing work connected through the SHIFT community. Bring your own lunch or come and snack on what we have.
- Lamine Barry (Statut pour les Guinéens)
- Sophie Toupin (Amandla! Radio)
- Stefan Christoff (CKUT Radio)
- Mohamed Barry (Statut pour les guinéens)
- Marisa Berry Méndez (Amnistie internationale Canada francophone)
This is your chance to make anything your heart desires, as long as it has absolutely no value to anyone on this planet.
Events by category
- All categories
Arts & culture
- Co-op, professional skills & job fairs
- Conferences & lectures
Health & wellness
Info sessions & orientation
Oral defences & examinations
Recreation, sports & fitness
- Workshops & seminars
Business & entrepreneurship