Quebec resident tuition status
Apply and qualify as a Quebec resident
Quebec residents pay a lower tuition rate at Quebec Universities than other Canadian or international students. To pay Quebec resident tuition rates, first you must apply for Quebec resident tuition status. If you do not do this, you will pay higher tuition rates.
Apply for Quebec resident tuition status now
You can apply for Quebec Resident status through the MyConcordia portal.
- Log into MyConcordia.ca
- On the left-hand side, under "MyConcordia Menu," choose "My Student Centre."
- Under the "Personal Information" section, select "Quebec Residency Application."
3 steps to qualify for Quebec resident tuition status
Find out if you are eligible to pay Quebec Resident tuition in three steps:
- Prove your legal status in Canada: are you a Canadian citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada?
- Choose a Quebec resident situation. Submit the necessary documents before the end of the term.
- Check deadlines and guidelines before you complete the Quebec residency application.
You can also read about your eligibility on the Quebec government's website (in French).